Images

Britoca promete retorno

Ihain Gatas,
Parece que esse ano vai ser realmente um duelo das divas Pops, Gaga, Honey B, Katia e também Britoca parecem que vão brigar para ver quem domina as pistas e os tops das paradas.


Ontem à noite no Twitter, ela afirmou:

Britney Spears ✔ @britneyspears It's coming sooner than you think ;) But this album is for my diehard fans so it needs to be perfect!!!! http://instagram.com/p/cflYSQG8M_/ 11:12 PM - 1 Aug 2013

Ela também declarou:

"I wouldn’t do anything that dub-steppy I wanted to keep it pop. I’m a big fan of pop music and that culture so I definitely want to keep that going but in my own kind of way and my own kind of style. I’m not trying to make any kind of record you would have heard before. As a producer you want to be able to do that, keep it original."

Ela está trabalhando duro com o Will.i.am,ou seja, todas ansiosas para o sucessor de  "Femme Fatale'.
E ai quem vai reinar em 2013 ????

Rihi cade você ????
Beijinhos !!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comentários: